A BIRD SET FREE

A Bird set free


Clipped wings
I was a broken thing
Had a voice
Had a voice but I could not sing...
You would wind me down
I struggled on the ground
So lost, the line had been crossed
Had a voice, had a voice but I could not talk
You held me down
I struggle to fly 

But there's a scream inside that we are frightened
We hold on so tight, we cannot deny
Eats us alive, oh it eats us alive
Yes, there's a scream inside that we are frightened
We hold on so tight, but I don't wanna die, no
I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die

And I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I shout it out like a bird set free
No I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me

I'll shout it out like a bird set free!
I'll shout it out like a bird set free!
I'll shout it out like a bird set free!

Now I fly, hit the high notes
I have a voice, have a voice, hear me roar tonight
You held me down
But I fought back loud

But there's a scream inside that we are frightened
We hold on so tight, we cannot deny
Eats us alive, oh it eats us alive
Yes, there's a scream inside that we are frightened
We hold on so tight, but I don't wanna die, no
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die

And I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I shout it out like a bird set free
No I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I'll shout it out like a bird set free



So lange habe ich über diese Zeilen nachgedacht ...
Sie beantworten  alle Fragen die sich mir immer wieder aufwarfen ...
Warum hast du noch mal  ? Warum musste das alles passieren ? Warum war das noch gleich gut für dich ? Warum sollte man nicht versuchen sich ständig umzudrehen ?
Wenn man älter wird, wird man immer wieder mit unschönen Dingen konfrontiert , man lernt so viel neues über sich ..
In letzter Zeit bleibe ich , in all dem Stress, kurz stehen und bemerke wie ich mich verändert habe , was ich über mich gelernt habe, was ich heute anders mache , worauf ich einfach nicht mehr achte und was ich schätzen gelernt habe !

Unglaublich wie man  sich selber  in so kurzer Zeit verändern kann... 
Ich hätte niemals gedacht , dass ich heute hier bin, wo ich bin....
Nun das Fazit an alle: Niemals aufgeben! Neue Dinge zulassen.
Einfach mal über den eigenen Schatten springen.
Und all das was in deinem Herzen schlummert , was nur darauf wartet das du es an die Oberfläche lässt , frei lassen.




YOU JUST HAVE TO SET YOUR OWN BIRD FREE

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

STATEMENTS.

THANK YOU.

WHEN FAILURE HITS.